Regional Area Competitors, Enthusiasts and Racers
The KHS R.A.C.E.R. Program is a “grassroots” racing program designed to help energetic up-and-coming racers with sponsorships & racing incentives. The program is for active racers who wish to compete during this season on new, current model year KHS racing bicycles. Discounts are given on the purchase of new bikes and accessories. Racers must also adhere to the conditions set forth by the program.
HOW IT WORKS
Program participants are allowed to purchase qualifying KHS racing bicycles and framesets at a significant discount off the MSRP. Bikes are shipped to participating dealers who assemble the bicycles (at no fee to you). Program participants may receive an additional 10% discount upon completion of 10 sanctioned competitive events. Discounts are given in coupons redeemable at participating KHS dealers for parts, accessories, etc.
KHS R.A.C.E.R. PROGRAM BENEFITS
- PURCHASE Discount of 40% off qualifying KHS racing bicycles and framesets
- FREE KHS uniform (jersey and shorts), T-shirt and hat
- Additional DISCOUNT of 10% on your bicycle purchase after completing 10 races and submitting proof of entry (discount given in form of coupons)
- Exposure and publicity on KHS website
KHS R.A.C.E.R. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Current NORBA membership or
- Current USCF membership or
- other sanctioning body racing license (triathlon, dualathlon, etc.) and
- Resume with racing experience
TO APPLY, FOLLOW THESE 3 EASY STEPS
- Review all of the application information and Code Of Conduct.
- Please fill out the order form enclosed for bicycle purchase and uniform, including payment information.
- Fill out and sign Rider & Dealer Information Sheet and return along with your resume and membership information to KHS. You will be notified when your application and order have been processed.